Friday, January 31, 2014

Challenge #2

So we officially finished our first challenge yesterday. I did find the pushups and mountain climbers hard toward the end. Maybe it's my lack of fitness!! I think I've gained 3 lbs, not good. Oh well...

Now we move on to bigger and better things. BUMS!!!



This is the challenge starting 1st of February!!


Hope you all can see the torture that's about to come. I personally will continue to do some pushups and sit-ups because I know April's challenge is going to be a beast in the pushup department!!

Some of you may know that it's be butt cold in North Carolina this winter. Not very motivating for exercising. Haven't really been able to get out on my bike because of the cold. I did get out when it was 50F and had frostbite on my big and little toe on my left foot. They were white and I couldn't feel them. Should have taken a picture to share with ya'll. Maybe next time!! 

Anyway, it's been so damn cold I felt my little pupster needed a coat! 






No comments:

Post a Comment