Sunday, January 26, 2014

Almost done 1st challenge!!

So we are almost done with the first challenge. I admit it hasn't been too hard so far. The push ups are not fun, but I can do them. I'm not looking forward to April's challenge. Guess you all will have to keep following to see why.

So Philip and I went for a bike ride the other day. The weather was gorgeous. Ride felt good, all until we had an encounter with a pickup truck. The man driving honked his horn with agitation and then yelled at Philip. Told us we shouldn't be riding on the road, that we should be riding over there, pointing to a grassy field. He then proceeded to call Philip an asshole and sped off. I guess this well-educated man didn't realise that bikes follow the same rules of the road as motor vehicles. And that we were riding ROAD BIKES!!! That sort of spoiled our ride a little.

Anyway, I'm not looking forward to the end of the month. I don't think my body has changed shape at all, we not for the best anyway. We shall see. And as for this cold winter weather, bring on spring!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment