Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Today is the day!!!!

As the new year begins, I think we can all think of something we would like to change in the new year. We here are some of mine.  I want to run more, eat less junk food and sweets, drink more water and less coffee, organize my whole house, and spend more quality time with the family.  Anyone who knows me, knows that my life has to be packed full so that I can function and be happy.  In addition to blogging about these 30 day challenges you may get lucky and hear about just how busy or crazy my life can be! 

First things first, today we start month 1 and here are my stats: waist: 32in, hips: 40in, thigh: 22in.  I don't own a scale so I will weigh tomorrow when I'm at work.  Here are all the 30 day challenges for the year (I know you can't see the specifics, but we will post them at the end of every month before we start them).  Also, I have a picture of my first organization project, my cloffice (In honor of my brother in law, Micah). 

So for now, I'm going to do my 10 situps, 5 crunches, 4 pushups, 8 mountains climbers, and 15 squats! I will probably go for a run also once I rehydrate from last nights festivities, if you know what I mean!  I love my neighbors, that's all I'll say about that! 

Oh and here is my favorite picture of the season, thanks to my mom for taking it and posting it! I have gotten LOTS of comments about this picture. And there is my crazy hubby, Kurt, in the background!



What are some of your New Years Resolutions? And what did you do to welcome the New Year?

No comments:

Post a Comment